Education questions.

tomg efm3 at mediaone.net
Sun Mar 5 08:09:09 CET 2000

Tom's $0.02.... This is ment to be a comical response to Harry..No
offence ment to MBA holders....really....I swear...;-)

Justin this isn't for you. If you really want to know the answers to the
questions
you asked about and be a happy well centered ,productive ,contributing
member
of the human race, stay away from an MBA. It will ruin your mind and sap all
of your creative energy. Turning you into a blood sucking leech vampire
creature who thinks original thought is something he overheard a BSEE say.

If you want money eTrade, if you want to learn something go to school and
pay your dues.

Tom