ALERT - WAS: Re: I'm a totally rookie in this!

>>>marjan<<< urekar.m at EUnet.yu
Sat Mar 4 10:38:08 CET 2000

It's an internet worm. Not harmful, it just sends itself to every
person you send an email without your knowledge. When you open
it you see fireworks animation. If you did that you need to use
some antiviral program with newer vir definitions (it's around
since early 99) or you can kill it manualy. I can dig out the
process if anyone needs it. You can find an file with all mail
addresses it was send to.

marjan