oct/V to Hz/V converter - a schematic!

Magnus Danielson cfmd at swipnet.se
Sat Mar 4 00:31:44 CET 2000

From: "Bjorn Julin" <bnillson at hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: oct/V to Hz/V converter - a schematic!
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 20:46:13 GMT

> >From: Magnus Danielson <cfmd at swipnet.se>
> >To: synth-diy at mailhost.bpa.nl
> >Subject: oct/V to Hz/V converter - a schematic!
> >Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 02:45:06 +0100
> >
> >Hi!
> >
> >On popular request I have revamped the ASM-1 VCO expo into become a oct/V
> >Hz/V converter. You really need to adjust R14 to give you the scale that
> >your
> >equipment need. I have used TL082's, but do feel free to make a better
> >pick.
> >Also, here I use MAT-02's and a tempco resistor. I'd love a discussion on
> >how
> >to improve this. Yes, there have allready flown alot of discussion under
> >these
> >bridges, but often they have refered to schematics all over the place...
> >
> >http://home.swipnet.se/cfmd/synths/schematics/
> >
> >Many thanks to Mr. Paul Perry for kicking my lazy but!!!
>
> Bravo,bravissimo,hands cklapping in 2 HZ rate!!

Thank you!

> Yes of course your but is lazy since it spends to
> much time sitting around at Netinsight!!

Yes, but I've spent several days in bed with a bad cold, so when sences started
to return to me this is the result!

> Nice shemos by the way!

I take pride in having the schematics at least acceptable!

Oh, I *know* the ASM-1 VCO schematic has a double resistor, and the ADSR
schematic has its output labeled as the input! Also, the LM311 in the VCO could
be better described!

I wounder what turbo-feature the next schemo will have ;)

Cheers,
Magnus