Building a CV controller keyboard...

jhaible jhaible at debitel.net
Thu Mar 2 22:39:10 CET 2000

>You have two chances:
>1.) Fatar offers them for construction of keyboards (but I think only
>for resellers).

The last part is all too true. I tried to get a single keyboard from them
one time (they make great organ-like keyboard actions) and I talked
with them on their Frankfurt Musikmesse booth for half an hour - to no
avail.

> 2.) I think every bigger electronics part shop will offer the joysticks
> for wireless remote controls like used for plane or ship models.

I bought a joystick from RS recently (www.rs-components.de).
It was about DM 60,- and it looks like being of good quality, but I
haven't made any experiments with it yet.

JH.