Hot New Website!

Doug Tymofichuk dougt at cancerboard.ab.ca
Fri Mar 3 00:08:38 CET 2000

Greetings, everyone!

O.K., I finally got off my butt and set up a web page. It
contains information on my synth projects with pictures of
the ribbon controller and tube stuff. There is a bunch of
other things there too, if you are interested, especially
some nice pictures of the area where I live. There is a VERY
preliminary schematic of a tube ADSR, please understand that
it has not been fully tested and is not to be considered a
finished effort by any means.

I am a novice at this web stuff, so ignore the amateurish
or poorly done stuff, or flame me for it if you like. All
comments and suggestions are appreciated. I will let the
list know when I make additions to the synth stuff,
hopefully fairly often.

The URL is:

www.angelfire.com/electronic/epeasant

Have fun!!