Tiracon 6v synth , what ic's were used ?

Florian Anwander fa_diy at fa.camelot.de
Thu Mar 2 21:43:00 CET 2000

Hello you new Tiracon fellows ;-)

I found a book (of course out of print) "Moderne Musikelektronik" by Hans-
Jochen Schulze and Georg Engel (published by the army department!
electronics were a military matter in Eastern Germany): there in are a few
schematics of the Tiracon 6V, I will try to scan them and put to my
webpage. Also a description of the Double OTA IA317.
Who is interested in the whole thing should contact me, I may do some
copies of this chapter and send via classic mail.

Florian
---
please use as private mail adresse fa at fa.camelot.de
## CrossPoint v3.12d R ##