Building a CV controller keyboard...

Florian Anwander Florian.Anwander at consol.de
Thu Mar 2 15:19:57 CET 2000

Hi Gavin

> was wondering if anyone had any ideas about sources for a bend box at a
> reasonable price? As well, are there any particular old bend boxes to avoid,
> and how do you hook these beasties up?
You have two chances:
1.) Fatar offers them for construction of keyboards (but I think only
for resellers).
2.) I think every bigger electronics part shop will offer the joysticks
for wireless remote controls like used for plane or ship models.

kind regards, florian
--
Florian Anwander                  |ConSol*
Tel.   +49.89.45841-133           |Consulting&Solutions Software GmbH