Op-amps (was: oct/V to Hz/V converter)

harrybissell at prodigy.net harrybissell at prodigy.net
Wed Mar 1 19:48:25 CET 2000

What we should do is assemble an OpAmp FAQ, similar to
the capacitor paper I posted previously.

1) Definition of Opamp parameters (and where, or why we might care about such things...
(ex) What is "low offset voltage" and where should I care about this... or Slew Rate, Input Impedance etc.

2) A Product Matrix of opamps listing their parameters
in chart form... with a user comment field...

like NE5532 : Low Noise, Fast, High supply current, (but must have low driving impedance or the noise advantages are lost)

This might be like a muanfacturer selection guide, but with many maunfacturers represented...

Want to host THIS ???

H^)  harry (from the land of HMTL challenged...)