Playing the modular through my home stereo

harrybissell at prodigy.net harrybissell at prodigy.net
Wed Mar 1 16:13:25 CET 2000

IMHO the amplifier is in no danger...

The speakers MAY be in danger... Synths are capable of high frequencies (even ultrasonic) that can fry tweeters
not designed to handle the extreme HF energy. Limiter may not help here, as the HF energy (even limited) is still far greater than a "typical" music source.

I'd hook up a second pair of musical instrument speakers for when you use the synths...

H^)