Phasers (was:Re: you say tomita, I say......)

Kirke Sonnichsen kirke at lmi.net
Sun Aug 6 20:11:09 CEST 2000

And you can hear them both, right here:

http://www.midiwall.com/synths/phasers.html

Mark Pulver and friends have done our community a great
service with this page.

And, if I remember correctly, a few years after the
Instant Phaser came out, flanging was all the rage so
Eventide came out with an "upgrade" board to turn the
Instant Phaser into a Flanger! Then, after a while they
gave the Instant Flanger a box with it's own name on it.

But, didn't the (Tom Oberheim designed) Maestro Phaser
pre-date the Instant Phaser?

- Kirke
(go ahead, phase the music)