SCI Pro-One

Goddard, Duncan goddard.duncan at mtvne.com
Tue Aug 29 19:07:11 CEST 2000

all I could bring myself to do to mine was the second clock for the
arpeg/seq. concentric control (a sony part) for the two rates, and a led for
each. looks nice, not too interfered-with. the switches are terrible,
though, aren't they? all the pro-1's I've used have dodgy switches in the
mod routing especially, and the keyboard's pants too. and why no s/h mod
source? there's noise available- surely wouldn't have cost that much more to
add...... hmmm... I could crib the one out of the cs30......
anybody tried the "big sequencer" mod? I believe it was based on a bbc
micro.....

d.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user
of the e-mail address to which it was addressed, and may also
be privileged.  If you are not the addressee of this e-mail you may
not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it
in any form whatsoever.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the sender
by replying to this message.

MTV Networks Europe