Analog Devices Website

Scott Gravenhorst chordman at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 27 09:15:45 CEST 2000

"danial stocks" <diode at hotmail.com> wrote:

>> > Has anyone here registered at the AD site?  I tried to do
>> > this and never got a password.  Is there a trick?
>> >
>Yeh, I did, and got the password.. I think I didnt get it first time, but re
>registered and it came.. but they never sent me any of the samples I
>requested anyway.. Bastards!
>Dan

I wrote them an email and told them I want to _buy_
something.  Perhaps that will be enough of a catalyst.
I want to get a handful of the AD654.  It has excellent
linearity characteristics and would be perfect for a
couple of applications I have in mind.

-- Scott Gravenhorst : On The Edge, but the Edge of What?
-- Linux Rex, Linux Vobiscum  |  RedWebMail by RedStarWare
-- FatMan: www.teklab.com/~chordman
-- NonFatMan: members.xoom.com/_XMCM/chordman/index.html
-- The 21st century does NOT start in the year 2000!!!