New "old" member

J. Larry Hendry jlarryh at iquest.net
Sun Aug 27 16:45:08 CEST 2000

I have done this for a couple of panels to match my MOTM stuff.  It came out very nice.  After a year, one of my panels has some small spots were I apparently didn't get enough adhesive, and I have a couple of small bubbles underneath.  I used a satin spray lacquer fore the over the top finish (looks great).  I did not use photo quality paper as I has printing a black l and white only image.  In fact, I do not think photo paper would work as well.  I can e-mail you some photos of the finished results if you are interested.
Larry Hendry