Rack cabinet sale - shameless plug

Doug Tymofichuk dougt at cancerboard.ab.ca
Thu Aug 24 17:11:06 CEST 2000

Greetings, everybody!

The Electronic Peasant is having a super sale on 19 inch
rack cabinets!

In an attempt to make some room for yet more stuff, I am
clearing out my stock of these professional heavy duty
units. For Synth-DIY members only, I will part with *all*
of the rack mount items on this page:
<http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/epeasant/tradingpost/tradingp.html> for the low price of $100 CDN (approximately $65 US). This includes *3* rack mount cabinets on castors, two 40 inches tall and one 37 inches tall, as well as all other rack mount items listed, in the quantities shown. If you are interested in only some of these items, let me know and we can work out a deal.

The only catch is that YOU have to pay for the
packing/shipping of these things to wherever you are
located. As they weigh a fair bit, this could be quite
expensive. If anyone interested lives within 100 km of
Edmonton, I would be willing to deliver them for free,
myself. Otherwise, it's your problem how you get them to
your place. If you live far away and beg, I may drop the
price further. And I would be willing to trade them for
almost anything, if you prefer.

Please, somebody give these high quality units a home, or I
will be forced to sell them to the local scrap metal dealer
to be destroyed and recycled!

Thanks,

Doug

The Electronic Peasant