keyboard contact rubber fun

Tony Allgood oakley at techrepairs.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Aug 24 15:29:51 CEST 2000

Sounds a good idea to replace these things... and I have to replace the
whole set of contacts in a D-50 tomorrow morning.

But we have to think about velocity too, and aftertouch. The Prophet T-8
had some sort of opto thing, it worked very well according to some. But
little magnets and hall effect things could work too. And you could get
really bizarre glissandos going by rubbing the keyboard up and down with
a big loudspeaker magnet.

Regards,

Tony Allgood  Penrith, Cumbria, England

Modular synth circuits, TB303 clone and Filter Rack
www.techrepairs.freeserve.co.uk/projects.htm
My music: www.mp3.com/taklamakan