tape echo (OT)

Goddard, Duncan goddard.duncan at mtvne.com
Tue Aug 22 15:19:03 CEST 2000

my god! an american copycat! I wonder if watkins knew anything about
this...... I always though it was a shame the watkins never had a varispeed.
anyone ever see the melos unit? used a tiny 1/8" cassette-loop in a slot in
the back.....

the BBC used to do tricks like tape delay to make their small concert halls
sound bigger- they'd tape-delay the main mix and feed it to speakers running
at low level throughout the space..... and then you see all this research
being done on producing exactly the opposite effect for festivals and so
forth.

the binson's the one to have, though.

d.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user
of the e-mail address to which it was addressed, and may also
be privileged.  If you are not the addressee of this e-mail you may
not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it
in any form whatsoever.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the sender
by replying to this message.

MTV Networks Europe