Ad: free Intel ASM51 software

neil.johnson at camcon.co.uk neil.johnson at camcon.co.uk
Tue Aug 22 12:31:55 CEST 2000

All,

While sorting out at home I have unearthed an original Intel ASM51 software
development kit (disks, manuals, nice shiny Intel box).  Includes all the usuals
- assembler, linker, librarian, examples, etc etc.  Comes in two boxed manuals -
one for the assembler, the other for the linker and librarian.

Free to collector who travels to Cambridge, UK.

Ideal for 8051 software people, especially for someone starting out.

Email if interested.  If no-one wants it I'll dump it.

Neil
------