4046 VCO experiment

Scott Gravenhorst chordman at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 16 14:58:19 CEST 2000

A 5K drawing at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~chordman/linear_vco_4046_experiment.gif

I've had time to play around with this...  The above is
my attempt at making the 4046 vco track a linear pitch CV.

It is anything but linear.  Any comments about what glaring
errors I've made or what I might do to make things work
right is appreciated.  It does oscillate, and it does
change pitch with CV, just not in a linear fashion.

-- Scott Gravenhorst : On The Edge, but the Edge of What?
-- Linux Rex, Linux Vobiscum  |  RedWebMail by RedStarWare
-- FatMan: www.teklab.com/~chordman
-- NonFatMan: members.xoom.com/_XMCM/chordman/index.html
-- The 21st century does NOT start in the year 2000!!!