Gravity waves more info

Magnus Danielson cfmd at swipnet.se
Tue Aug 15 22:52:37 CEST 2000

From: Mitchell Hudson <mitch at sirius.com>
Subject: Gravity waves more info
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 21:14:55 -0700

>     This gravity wave thing has me curious I had to see what could find
> on the internet.
>
> http://www.gwi.net/~erichard/fastlit.htm
>
>     This is very interesting link with some more info. I like the part
> about the "Cosmic wind device". I think I have to build the "Martian
> comunication" module...

Oh, this reminds me about the fun we had over at the IETF list on the topic of
IP over Seismic waves where the long range devices (atomic bombs) where under
govremental regulation. The Japaneese gentleman added that there would be a
chapter on IP over Tsunami in there aswell. This after having discussed the
implementational problems surrounding IP over Avian carriers.

I think we maybe have gone somewhat overboard and been blown away by the
sunwind after having a battle with gravity. Now, do anyone here recall those
synthesizer things?

Cheers,
Magnus