TB-303 power supply

Ken Stone sasami at blaze.net.au
Tue Aug 15 00:15:31 CEST 2000

Point 1 - you have no earth connection on the 78M12 (from the center
pin)
Point 2 - regulators such as 78M12 REDUCE the voltage. They must have at
least 2 to 3 volts MORE than their specified output voltage fed into
them. You would need to run what you have drawn off 15 volts not 9 volts

Point 3 - please don't mail binaries to the list.

Ken

                Ken Stone  sasami at blaze.net.au
                   ** Catgirl Paradise **
               <http://www.anime.net/~kens/>
                    ** Modular Synth **
            <http://kato.sai.com.au/catgirl/synth/>
         ** Australian Miniature Horses and ponies **
             <http://www.blaze.net.au/~sasami/>