2 modules ideas

Jeroen Proveniers J.Proveniers at orga.nl
Fri Aug 11 11:58:27 CEST 2000

I made an additive synth on the PC, but I made it really subtractive. The
power of the harmonics is based on the filter setting and resonance. Very
slow process though, but it gave nice sounds, better then the 4 op. FM(PM)
synth I tried.
Now working on how I can make resonance with PM-synthesis. Just a sine with
the output routed back to the phase. Will try to put this in an AVR to make
a single chip monosynth, MIDI controlled... just to see if it's possible.

JJ