2 modules ideas

Paul Maddox paul.maddox at ndirect.co.uk
Fri Aug 11 11:38:21 CEST 2000

Neil,

> For more info browse around my website - there's a whole section devoted
> Walsh functions:
>
> http://www.njohnson.co.uk

oh yes, The definative Walsh function site!

> BTW: just about finished my last major project (MIDI Matrix 2 -
programmable
> 8-channel MIDI routing unit with a very nice engraved front panel) and I
think
> the next major project will involve Walsh functions.  I'll try and get
photos of
> the MIDI Matrix 2 up on the site today (but don't hold your breath...)

Kewl, what processor did you use?

Id like to do a walsh function synth 32 functions with VCF, two sets of
functions
pervoice and a VCF/VCA, thats 66EGs in total... I need to find a simple way
to program
them.. anyone ever seen the AXCEL re-synthesiser? I may do it like this.

Paul