TB-303 original power supply

Jeroen Proveniers J.Proveniers at orga.nl
Thu Aug 3 08:45:37 CEST 2000

Are you going to clone the sequencer part too?
Why don't you take a look at http://www.techrepairs.freeserve.co.uk
There's a TB303 clone (only the synth part) complete with PCB and (good)
documentation. It's more than just a clone, it also features a suboctave
generator, HF modulation of the filter, adjustable slide time, a distortion
unit etc. Check it out.

JJ