TB-303 original power supply

*Star Project ampe at swipnet.se
Wed Aug 2 19:07:50 CEST 2000

Hi!

As I am now getting started for real with my
TB-303 clone project I need help with replacing
the power supply. The thing with the real one is
that the transformer coils are so impossible to
get my hands on. There for i need to replace it
and while doing this maybe modernise it a bit.
However the battery supply still has to included
so that it works the same way since the memory
depends on the battery supply.

/ Andreas

PS. If anyone happends to have schematics for
some kick ass filters to the TB please mail
them to me. I was thinking distorsion, delay
and maybe a phaser filter to.DS