Another Triangle Oscilator Idea

patchell patchell at silcom.com
Tue Aug 1 05:08:02 CEST 2000

http://www.silcom.com/~patchell/jp2rest/trivco_2.pdf

    This is sort of what I had in mind, in case you couldn't figure it
out from my previous message.  Before I can try it, I need to get me
some P-Channel Fets.  J174's only cost about $0.30 each, so hopefully, I
will know, soon.  I don't know if I am actually going to use the compare
circuit that is shown in the schematic.  As drawn, the triangle will go
between Vr and Ground.  Last time I used this compare circuit, the VCO
had real bad drift, so maybe I can find out now if that was ever a good
idea.

--
 -Jim
* Visit:http://www.silcom.com/~patchell/