a little diy

Rory McDonald RMcDonald at wireone.com
Tue Aug 1 03:09:24 CEST 2000

Nice to see you back on the list, Lew.
I agree that it was distasteful and insensitive.  The page is not in a
humorous vein; at least
I didnt find particularily funny. I am however guilty of making "shock-box"
christmas gifts
one year when I was younger to rid my brother of his nasty habit of
attempting to figure out
his christmas presents by shaking them.  But he got nowhere near 80,000
volts (more like 25v off a dc battery/transformer).
-Rory McDonald