a little diy

Jon Darby jdarby at lplizard.com
Tue Aug 1 00:04:27 CEST 2000

Ummm, I have not seen the webpage but I would hope that it was done with a
little humor in mind and not 100% serious, evil-natured intentions. Who
would put the effort into killing a squirrel in such a scientific manner?
I'm sorry I answered this, I think maybe you are overreacting a bit. But
like I said, I have not seen the page and I could be wrong. Then again, I
don't remember seeing any appropriate guidelines forbidding certain project
descriptions when signing onto the list.

Yes, I have a Wade Boggs rookie card,
Jon