large value resistors

Jim Patchell patchell at teletrac.com
Tue Nov 30 21:03:34 CET 1999

    Allen Bradley (sp>) used to have a line of Cermit Resistors.  I know you
could get 20Meg 1% parts, and it seems like you could get up to 100Meg parts,
although it seems like the tolerence went down to 2% at that value (warning:
these are 25 year old memories, lots of rust was flaking off while these were
being recalled ;-o).

    -Jim