linear portamento... the schematic

harrybissell at prodigy.net harrybissell at prodigy.net
Tue Nov 30 17:45:56 CET 1999

Here's the schematic... I've used it for years. Use the 1458 op amp or 741's etc... the TL082 might be too fast and might have the funny latch-up problems. People like to "upgrade" the 741 series... but sometimes they are just right for the job at hand...

:^) Harry

(the new PAiA has expo oscillators or so I am told...)