Tube Challenged

harrybissell at prodigy.net harrybissell at prodigy.net
Mon Nov 29 18:55:53 CET 1999

Hmmm... why don't we go really REALLY Retro...
Let's build "special purpose synthesizer modules" like I'm thinking... how about a damped percussion oscillator module made from a stretched membrane of animal hide... maybe we could couple it to a resonator module to enhance the tone...
Hollow Log... anyone ???

;^) Harry (who will herafter live in the "one universe populated by both solid state and thermionic devices... as proposed by Rene Schmitz...) Bissell