Artiste synths

Doyle doyle at apex.net.au
Mon Nov 29 07:45:11 CET 1999

First of all I'd like to thank everyone who went to great lengths to
find Robert Whittle's address.
I would like to know if there is a site somewhere that has lists and
perhaps pics of artists and their synths, possibly ordered in album and
date. I'm asking this because there have been many albums that I have
heard and told myself "This synth kicks!".
One such occation was on a Roxy Music clip, I forget the song, but Brian
Eno's playing an instrument that has some kind of matrix with about 200
holes for pins. I'd love to know what keyboard it is, but also what this
matrix is for, I'm assuming for some sort of early computer programming.

Thanx in advance to anyone with info.