Oberheim Matrix 6 (and fixes)

Tony Clark clark at andrews.edu
Sun Nov 28 18:33:39 CET 1999

   Um, as far as I know, the M6 and M12 are NOT the same.  The only thing
that they share are the basic name, but the M12 is definately 2 Xpanders
with a keyboard.  That's why they (M12/Xpander) sell for astronomical
prices and why the M6/M1000 are quite affordable.

   Tony

I can't drive (my Moog) 55!         |     The E-Music DIY Archive
Tony Clark -- clark at andrews.edu     | aupe.phys.andrews.edu/diy_archive
http://aupe.phys.andrews.edu/~clark |     Contributions welcomed!