Tempco calcs

Ian Fritz ijfritz at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 27 19:16:46 CET 1999

Well, Pt (with an appropriate series R) is an excellent choice because
of its good stability and reproducibility and because of its high
natural resistivity. I understand that Omega will sell Pt wire, even
though it is not in their catalog, but I believe its quite expensive.
Film (or chip) units could probably be less expensive.

  Ian