search for switchers

Rene Schmitz uzs159 at uni-bonn.de
Fri Nov 26 14:30:12 CET 1999

At 15:49 24.11.99 +0100, Martin Czech wrote:
>On the search for good switchers I found the following NMOST:
>
>BS170 (bulk to source)
>BS107 (bulk to source)
>BFR29 (bulk connection)
>BSV81 (bulk connection, low Igs, low Isd)
>
>All seem to have no ESD-protection, this is good, because
>virtually no Igs, Igd, Igb. Of course only if you don't
>zap them.
>
>Any experiences, comments on those?

I've used BS108 and BS250 as discharge switches in relaxation Oscillators.
I guess they're similar to the BS107 / BS170. One thing to watch out for is
the gate-channel capacitance. The BS108 has some 50pF. This might lead to
unwanted spikes in switching applications.

Bye
 René

opinionsexpressedher   | uzs159 at uni-bonn.de
einarethatofmyemploy   | http://www.uni-bonn.de/~uzs159