More tubes

Paul Maddox Paul.Maddox at unilever.com
Fri Nov 26 13:22:29 CET 1999

JH,

  I wouldn't use the second primary winding, I just wouldn't
feel safe, many of these dont have a seperate winding, some
are just a center tapped 220v winding...

  I found a transformer for my tube project, it took a little hunting
but I got one that gives me 600V (with CT) at 150mA ,5v @4A and
6.3v at 6A and it cost me 35UKP. bargin...

  Paul

*   Modulus Synthesiser DIY page ;-				*
*			http://www.xavax.com/modulus	*
*	  Paul.Maddox at unilever.com				*