search for switchers

Harry Bissell harrybissell at prodigy.net
Thu Nov 25 07:23:08 CET 1999

Another technique is to use two MOS switches in series, connected together
drain to drain (or source to source) and use the pesky reverse diode that
way. I saw this in a "Design Idea" or "Idea for Design". You can pass an AC
wave with this arrangement. It looks crazy but it works. I've tried it in
both spice simulation and real life...
OTOH, one good switch might be better... but I have a lot of cheap leftover
n channel MOS trannys so why not. I used the VN1206 for integrator reset on
a VCO.

:^) Harry