More tubes (patchcord suggestion)

Harry Bissell harrybissell at prodigy.net
Thu Nov 25 07:17:31 CET 1999

Fot patchcords, why not use the shielded (jacketed) bananna plugs that Fluke
uses for their DVMs. They are safe enough for at least 500 or so volts, as they
are used for that in handheld meters. Don't know a source... maybe Pomona ???

:^) Harry (PS you're all still tube-crazy but enjoy, enjoy...) Bissell