search for switchers

Jim Patchell patchell at teletrac.com
Wed Nov 24 18:22:41 CET 1999

    My preference for MOS transistors as switchs is to use the ones with
the bulk connection.  These are by far the most useful as this
eliminates that pesky parasitic diode from the drain to source (you tie
the bulk to the lowest potential, usually V-).  As far as the two you
have listed, I have no experience with those devices, but those would be
the first two I would try.

    -Jim