UK: rack units going spare

CHoaglin at aol.com CHoaglin at aol.com
Wed Nov 24 01:15:24 CET 1999

I've also got a bunch of racks I'm looking to sell....They're 4 foot high,
double depth racks on wheel casters. Some have nice doors with smoked plastic
windows, some have a built in power bus (an overgrown version of a power
strip, built like a tank and much heavier duty) Probably at least 20-30 rack
spaces, although I haven't counted them. I've got 9 of these racks in my
yard, and 3 or 4 more in my storage space.

No, I will not ship them...If you live in or around Massachusetts, and are
interested, let me know...I can probably take a photo of them for anybody
who's interested..

Chris