OT: Nitzer Ebb synths

Martin Fay martin at manikin.force9.co.uk
Tue Nov 23 23:58:24 CET 1999

><< i was wondering what synths Nitzer Ebb used. i'm especially interested in
>the
>synths used on "Belief" released in 88 or 89. i really appreciate any info you
>can provide on this subject. thanks. >>

There have been a couple of articles in Sound on Sound which may shed
some light. An interview with Bon Harris (August 98) about recent
programming work which suggests the System 100m and Expander, and an
older article I don't have handy in May 95. The more recent of the 2
should be available to read on www.sospubs.co.uk.

Martin