linear portamento, minimoog style...

Mark Cornell cornellm.student at ringwoodschool.demon.co.uk
Tue Nov 23 13:54:20 CET 1999

Hi,

I'm planning my first DIY synth.
After looking at the Fatman, I thouht it was a bit
limited so looked at the 9700 series modules
instead.

I plan to build the Paia 9700 synth, as it comes,
and then expnad it as my knowledge increases, but
I really want to get that Rick Wakeman sound.

One of the suggestions I had was to use linear
portamento instead of exponetial.

Any ideas? I'm thinking along the lines of something
a thicko like me can understand, a ciruit and PCB
that I can stick together and work out by assemble,
instructions etc. It's how I learn best.

Cheers.
--
Mark Cornell
Ringwood School