nice one

Rob_Bullough at flextech.co.uk Rob_Bullough at flextech.co.uk
Tue Nov 23 11:08:49 CET 1999

just wanted to say thanks to everyone who sent me mails with help and
information on how to begin in building a synth,..I really appreciate your
help,..I'll let you know when I have some results...

Rob

This E-mail message, (including any attachments), is intended
only for the person or entity to which it is addressed,
and may contain confidential information.

If you are not the intended recipient, any review, retransmission,
disclosure, copying, modification or other use of this E-mail message
or attachments is strictly forbidden.

If you have received this E-mail message in error, please contact the
author and delete the message and any attachments from your computer.

You are also advised that the views and opinions expressed in this E-mail
message and any attachments are the author's own, and may not reflect the
views and opinions of FLEXTECH Television.