tempcos + silicone glue question

Harry Bissell harrybissell at prodigy.net
Tue Nov 23 08:19:57 CET 1999

I think there is a benefit for using epoxy and potting the expo and tempco. The
thermal mass will prevent rapid changes in temperature, and the whole mass will
probably keep the tranny and tempco near the same temperature.

OTOH, lose a transistor and you lose the $$$$ Tempco.

:^) Harry (potted mine) Bissell