anyone use plexiglass faceplates?

Harry Bissell harrybissell at prodigy.net
Tue Nov 23 08:15:36 CET 1999

The best overlay material is polycarbonate... you can get a thin sheet of matte
finish polycarbonate, silkscreen the back of it (reverse) and glue (double
stick tape) it to a lexan or plexiglass (or aluminum) sheet.This is the
material they use for the front of Tektronix scopes etc...  It is very scratch
resistant. BYW i think "Lexan" is polycarbonate... It is much tougher than
plexiglass...
:^) Harry