DIY: Micromoog/Multimoog Oscillator "fault" correction

Martin Czech martin.czech at intermetall.de
Mon Nov 22 13:33:54 CET 1999

:::Yes.  Yamaha has been a big violator of this for ages.  Every time a new keyboard is unveiled, they have smaller "crippled" models.  Roland also joined the fold.  I quit trying to keep track of these years ago.  I don't think this was deliberate of Moog, they didn't have near as many models but then again, the Micro was released about the same time as the Taurus I pedals.
:::

btw. I have a Yamaha Pf150.

Ok, but velocity is limited to 100, another yamaha cripple.
Does anybody know, if there is a firmware wizzard that could
set this to the normal 127?

Yes, I know that any sequenczer or midi box can do this...

m.c.