beginning

Rob_Bullough at flextech.co.uk Rob_Bullough at flextech.co.uk
Mon Nov 22 13:26:12 CET 1999

I am a complete beginner but am VERY keen on building myself a synth,...I have a
concept for something I would like to build and I am told that the best way to
start is to buy mnail-ordered circuits of ready made filters, oscillators
etc,...whether or not this is the best approach I am unsure,..I do not have any
problem going out to Maplin and picking up a load of bits and building them
myself,..like I say, I am very new to all this.

If anyone could offer me any advise, however small, it would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks

Rob

This E-mail message, (including any attachments), is intended
only for the person or entity to which it is addressed,
and may contain confidential information.

If you are not the intended recipient, any review, retransmission,
disclosure, copying, modification or other use of this E-mail message
or attachments is strictly forbidden.

If you have received this E-mail message in error, please contact the
author and delete the message and any attachments from your computer.

You are also advised that the views and opinions expressed in this E-mail
message and any attachments are the author's own, and may not reflect the
views and opinions of FLEXTECH Television.