DIY: Micromoog/Multimoog Oscillator "fault" correction

Martin Czech martin.czech at intermetall.de
Mon Nov 22 09:22:54 CET 1999

:::This lowers the cutoff frequency of the composite high pass filter formed by the input cap and associated impedances and results in better bass response.  NOW it's a decent bass synth.
:::
:::This should work for Multimoogs since they use the same board as the Micro.
:::
:::Sounds similar to what Juergen found in his OB-8...

Does this mean the manufacturers deliberately weakened the bass response
in some model to make other mdodels more preferable (higher price , too)?

We do basically the same: we do one video chip, but severall options are
not available due to special bonding, if you don't pay the full price.

m.c.