Carbon based circuits

Batz Goodfortune batzman at all-electric.com
Mon Nov 22 04:09:56 CET 1999

Y-ellow John 'n' y'all.

At 09:09 AM 11/19/99 +0000, John E Blacet wrote:
>The're "kinky"...
>
>http://www.msnbc.com/news/336431.asp

What was prolly more interesting was the article there on quantum devices.
I heard Paul Davies rabbiting on about this the other night on Late Line.
Davies is a bit of a raisin short of a fruit cake but he was suggesting
that because quantum elements exist in other universes, a single quantum
computing element could computer simultaneously in those universes. And
whilst I though at the time this was just a bunch of speculation, according
to this article, there are dudes actually messing with this stuff. This is
very scary! :)

http://www.msnbc.com/news/269473.asp?cp1=1

Thanks John for pointing that article out.

Be absolutely Icebox.

| "_ \      | |         batzman at all-electric.com
                / ,__   http://all-electric.com
Goodfortune    |_____|