compressor schematics?

Dave Halliday daveh at microsoft.com
Sun Nov 21 00:23:51 CET 1999

Another source of info is EG&G - BUT -  I went to the site to nab some URLs
for the list and it turns out that they themselves have been nabbed by
Perkin Elmer!

Anyway, they still list Vactrols ( these are combo LED and Cadmium Sulfide
light sensitive resistor elements )

http://www.perkinelmer.com/Opto-110/vactrols.htm

And their app notes have a couple of interesting schematics online
http://www.perkinelmer.com/Opto-110/vtlapp2.htm
check out page three as well