compressor schematics?

DCMagnuson at aol.com DCMagnuson at aol.com
Sat Nov 20 18:51:19 CET 1999

In a message dated 11/20/99 3:03:10 AM Eastern Standard Time,
peterc at pop.onwe.co.za writes:

> Here are a few more compressor schematic links :
>
>  http://www.wcug.wwu.edu/~jamie/schems.html
>  http://w3.one.net/~robgrow/circuits/la-2a/la-2a.html
>  http://www.netaxs.com/~lxh2/lxh2.html
>
>  Well, OK, the compressor has gone from the last site, but a new
>  improved one will be there soon. Also see the la-2a link for a
>  CLASSIC circuit that you can still build.

Hello list,

I'm pretty good friends with Phil Stockhausen (the owner of the lxh2 site
above).  He's building a model of his new compressor to send to me for
evaluation.  He wants to get several of his friends to critically listen to
the new design before he releases the schematic online.  I'll post my review
of it to the list when the time comes.

I don't expect to get my hands on the compressor for a little while.... but
I'll be sure to let you know when I get one.  He claims that the unit is
extremely transparent and very musical.  I'll keep you all posted

Dave Magnuson
Independent Music Site
http://www.indiemusicsite.com